Intern of Homeschool Enrichment & Drop-off Program
Responsibilities and objectives may include but are not limited to:
- Working with school-aged children specifically ages 5-11
- Building relationships with children and families in the homeschool program
- Supporting kids with non-punitive conflict resolution
- Assisting with lesson plan implementation
- Learning the importance and methods of informal education.
- The experience the value of learning through play
- Practice implementing basic guidance and redirection methods
- Assisting and leading educational programs
- Helping maintain exhibits including cleaning and prepping
- Collaborates with other interns and staff
- Creates and/or facilitates virtual resources
- Supports Explorium’s Mission to ENGAGE. EXPLORE. EDUCATE.
Supervised by Director of Exhibits and Education